Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Blogging Survey!!

so i was visiting another blog and I love to fill out surveys... Thank YOu MySpace!!
So I thouhgt that while i wait for my laundry to be done I would fill out this lovely survey!!

What are the last three things you purchased:
1. A chocolate cake shake
2. A litttle coin bag from Target
3. Two black pants for work

What are the last three songs you downloaded:
Don't know the exact songs - but I know I recently downloaded songs from:
1. Disturbia
2. Sway by Michael BUbble
3. American BOy

What are the last three places you visited?
1. The Gym
2. the movie theater
3. my job on an off day

What are your three favorite movies?
i wish there was a list of 20
1. An Affair to Remember
2. On the edge
3. being julia

What are your three favorite possessions?
1. My rebelt xt digital camera
2. my car
3. me car

What are three things you can't live without?
1. my memories
2. my cell phone
3. myself in a happy mood

What would be your three wishes?
1. To be truly happy if even for an instant
2. To finish school and get going on my career
3. To live in Oregon

What are three things that you have not done yet?
1. gone to live in mexico for an extended perio of time
2. lived by myself
3. visited europe

What are your 3 favorite dishes?
1. pasta with any sauce
2. quesadillas
3. any type of sweet

What 3 celebrities would you want to hang out with most?
1. drew barrymore
2. meryl strip
3. ben affleck

If you could describe yourself in 3 words what would it be?
1. stubborn
2. sentimental / temperamental
3. Impatient

What are 3 things you are currently coveting?
1. A large kitchen
2. A mercedes benz/ bmw
3. A new ipod cellphone

Name 3 things you are unusually good at.
1. cooking
2. writting songs / short stories
3. my job

No comments: