Friday, May 30, 2008



I know I’ve been away from my favorite blog in a while, but it hasn’t been because of me. I have been busy and sad arranging my grandma’s departure. It seems yesterday she arrived at LAX and last Tuesday she left for the land of Aztecs, Mexico City.
As a goodbye affair our family ate at the Old Spaghetti Factory in Fullerton, CA. It is a good place to go eat something typical and fast. The prices are very economical, $10 to $15 for a meal (soup or salad, bread, entrée and ice cream), the food is decent (typical chain food) and the service seemed friendly (at least this time). However, one thing called my attention a small trivia in every place setting. I though it was very cute and entertaining given that the vast majority of the US population is in the dark about wine.

No comments: