Monday, May 12, 2008

Lately I have been living and breathing culinary school. I could not sleep last night because I had my first kitchen final today! I not only passed, I almost aced it. 97 out or 100!! So today’s entry I needed to take a break, only after recommending the book where I got all my recipes for today’s final..

I loved the book; it gives great techniques, and beautiful pictures, pictures yeah!! Sorry, I am a very visual person as you can tell! So, back to the book, It is beautifully described, and gives in-depth information on each day of the 5 day intensive workshops offered by the Culinary Institute of America.


Also, as for me being a visual person, today I decided to post some of my drawing projects. I love to draw… I sometimes do them on tracing paper, scan, fix on Photoshop and add effect; my second choice career would be fashion designer… Maybe I’ll be both!!

Hope you like them!!@!



No comments: