Thursday, August 7, 2008

Buttercream Beauties


Today has been a great day! I haven’t fought with anyone. I don’t have work tonight, and I stayed home and watched a movie. And if that weren’t enough I had my favorite meals today!
Yep, that’s right, the day started with my comfort bowl of oatmeal and fruit. Then I had homemade pizza, yep from scratch. I made the dough, the ‘sauce’, and baked it for 15 minutes until crispy. Now isn’t that yummy! And right after I finish my post, I am going to my weekly decoration class. Tonight there is no cake involved just frosting. That is not to say I’m not heading over for a coffee and sneaking in some raising bread…
lovely day!! So, since I’m in a hurry, I’ll only post the picture of the beautiful butter cream flowers I made last week. Ahhhhhhh!

2 comments:

Manger La Ville said...

That is incredible. I would love to learn how to do that. Do you just use a buttercream frosting? How do you shape it? Just beautiful.

vanillasugarblog said...

That is beautiful. I have never tried that, but I am curious and a wee bit intimidated too. ha ha