Friday, August 22, 2008

The Closing Ceremony, The Final Project and getting there

So, it’s Friday and yes yesterday I attended my cake decorating class. I have done so faithfully for the past month and a half. Unfortunately no more cakes have been involved just a lot of frosting. Butter cream, royal, and color flow. That is the reason why I haven’t made any posts on regards to that. However next Thursday it’s the ‘final project’ for Course 2 and I though I’d post some pictures of the things I’ve done with the leftover frosting!!
The first are champagne petit fours, with melted candy and cocoa power, these got to the company picnic. Everyone loved them…





And these are decorated with leftover color flow and royal icing. They just layer around the house for … 1 second!!




3 comments:

Michelle said...

ooh pretty. i've never done anything like that!

Cate said...

wow everything looks great! I especially love the petit fours.

The P & A Food Chronicles said...

thank you