Sunday, August 3, 2008

July Favorites

Okay, so I’m a few days late! July is over and gone, but it’s still fresh enough for me to post the favorite things of this month. Being that’s its late summer and peach season, I have to say my number 1 favorite is the
doughnut Peach
It looks sooooooo cute, and tastes delicious. If you’ve tried it Congrats!!! And if not go and buy today!! Another of my favorites this month is Paula Deen’s memoir "It Aint All About the Cookin" Paula Deen - Book And guess what she’s a Georgia Peach (hehe!) It’s a must read, I could not put it down, I mean I was eating and reading! I also discovered this great site about recycling and saving the Earth. If you didn’t know I am (or at least try) to be an environmentalist. So, go see the site and help out mother Earth!!
Earth 911 I also enjoyed going to the gym. I just joined… so I can eat more of those pastries! And last but not least, as the saying goes. The Olive Garden’s noveau “Flat Breads”
OG
“That’s All!”

1 comment:

La Bella Cooks said...

I always pick up and look at the Paula Deen book when I am in Target, but for some reason I put it back down. I should give it a try since you enjoyed it so much. She seems like such a down to earth, sweet woman.