Sunday, August 16, 2009

favorite august thing

I have been going through my old blog post, just out of melancholiness I guess. And I realized I had done the Favorite Things of each month. And I also realized that August is drawing to an end. So I will try to restart the tradition, just like I am trying to restart so many things in my life. What is a girl to do when you mess up on life, and go into a different path. What can you do when those that love you, don't trust you, and its your own fault? What when you don't know which road to take to play it safe and stay where you are or go chase your dreams in a strange city and loose all you have gained so far. What will be better in the long run? I have no idea, and I only have one semester to figure it out... but meanwhile here are my favorite things of August.

1. Rainy Days in Portland, Oregon.
2. Training new hires at work.
3. Eating warm soy milk with Bran flakes
4. MarinePolis Sushi restaurant in Portland.
5. Reading with a cup of tea after a stress full day at work.
6. Blogging again.. gives me a sense of belonging and accomplishment even if no one read me anymore... =(

2 comments:

Nutmeg Nanny said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog:) I will read you! :)

Anonymous said...

Aw, I frowned when I saw #6!

I'll put you on my blog roll so I can see where your life takes you!