Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Organic Saver

SO, I have been always been a very organic kind of girl. I try to be healthy / organic and when I am at home I am trying to eat in to save money for my planned Euro Trip (Planned but not confirmed). Anyway I have been shopping at Sprouts which sells mostly organic and local food. As close as we can get to the farm in SoCal, and there I found Amy's Kitchen pre-made frozen foods that are totally organic, healthy and lowfat!!


I know I know how bad it looks that a devoted foodie would shop for frozen food, but believe me these past months have been hectic and I was eating out a lot, for lack of time. Which was a BIG MISTAKE. Sure eating out is awesome and should be done but almost everyday is not good. I gained weight and lost money...

So I figured if the food is good and healthy and I do it only when Im pressed for time, well you all will forgive me?
I really recommend the burritos,




The Indian Dishes are also very good, they have a spicy but not over the top quality...


I really enjoy them for lunch or dinner, although their variety extends to bread and breakfast products.
And since we are talking about Organic fare, I thought I'd throw out my favorite pudding, that I have in the morning,






And finally I leave you with a picture of my recent adventures organizing the company picnic. The annual employee recognition one...
It was very fun, we were there from 10am to 7pm, on my day off (let me point it out) we saw everyone come and go and we set up and cleaned. Oh, the things we do for out careers.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't had Amy's burritos in forever, but they are so good!

And even better splashed with Tabasco! :D